If you’ve been thinking about getting a coolsculpting treatment, but have doubts or questions about what to expect, here’s the short version: it’s a targeted fat-freezing procedure that makes your body contour more excellent and tighter in just one hour. It doesn’t get rid of the fat from your body. Instead, it freezes and destroys those pesky bulges for you. The results are best seen on your trouble spots, most prominently, your belly, thighs and love handle.
CoolSculpting is relatively painless, safe and fast. It is also a procedure that people tend to like very much. However, to be ready for your treatment, it’s a good idea to do some prep work so you can relax and enjoy the procedure and the results afterwards. Here are some points that can help you get ready for your treatment if you plan to get one.
Tips to Consider
- Have original expectations in terms of what you can achieve with Coolsculpting. Getting rid of your fat isn’t a guaranteed thing, so you shouldn’t expect miracles and disappointments.
- If you don’t fit into the recommended Coolsculpting package, which is usually between 1 and 2 areas to be treated and feel a limitation, talk to your doctor about other alternatives. The treatment can be tailored for individual clients, and it may be possible to get just 1 area treated for less money or more if you’re already committed to a larger package.
- Do your research. The internet is full of beneficial information about Coolsculpting, but you have to be aware of plenty of myths before deciding on it. Find out what the different kinds of Coolsculpting and other options for fat freezing like laser lipo, radiofrequency and other techniques are all about before you decide on one in particular.
- Get a consultation from your doctor before you decide on Coolsculpting.
- You can expect a faster effect after your procedure with Coolsculpting than you would get with other methods. It takes only 1 hour to do the full treatment, while some laser lipo sessions that target fat may take three or more hours to be adequate to justify the time and cost involved.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine and other beverages with stimulant effects before treatment as they have been linked to adverse effects, including dehydration and dizziness.
- Eat something light and healthy before your procedure to avoid alarming your stomach.
- Have your garment ready before getting into the chair; this will help put you at ease as it stops you from worrying about covering bits that you usually wouldn’t cover with a swimsuit or thong.
Once you consider all the tips, it will automatically help you have better results while planning to get an excellent sculpting treatment. Make sure that you learn about this treatment first and only consider having it. It will help you have better results and allow you to get a wonderful experience after the treatment. Try to stay focused and greatly impact your health and future lifestyle.